Students may take vacations at no additional cost, if they request the vacations
when they originally apply for admission to the school. Otherwise, students
may take vacations, if the following conditions are met:
- Vacations must be planned on a weekly basis, from Monday to Friday.
In other words, you may take a one-week vacation, but you may not take
a one-day vacation.
- Vacations must be requested at least four weeks in advance.
- All requests for vacations must be in written form. Oral requests
will not be considered. Vacation Request Forms can be obtained in the
reception area, or the administration office.
- Each student may take only one vacation.
- Each student must pay a CAN$ 50 Vacation Administration Fee.
If you do not request your vacation four weeks in advance, the Vacation
Administration Fee is $100